As you are aware Coronavirus/ COVID-19 is a new virus. For the vast majority of people COVID-19 is a short lived illness which can cause: – High temperature, shortness of breath and cough as the most common symptoms from which people make a full recovery.
What W.I.D.A. are doing about the Coronavirus/ COVID-19 ?
W.I.D.A has established a management team to deal with issues in anticipation and preparation for Coronavirus /COVID 19 arriving and spreading in our area.
W.I.D.A. are advised by the Health Protection Surveillance Centre and the HSE.
• are communicating with their staff teams regularly
• have Hand Hygiene stands/ signs and guidelines to all staff teams
• have some protective clothing and are working with suppliers
• are making contingency plans throughout the organisation
• will provide regular updates on www.wida.ie .
In the event of an outbreak in a W.I.D.A. facility we will advise next steps on a case by case basis.